North West based pub operator, Inglenook Inns & Taverns, are inviting potential candidates to register their interest in future positions for an experienced pub manager.
Inglenook Inns & Taverns are focused on ensuring the locals' pub remains an active part within its community and, as such, continues to grow a well-managed estate of wet led public houses here in the North West and beyond.
We seek to appoint a self-motivated manager with a personal licence and experience in running a managed or tenanted community type pub.
As a manager for Inglenook Inns & Taverns your fee will be based on a percentage of the weekly turnover which acts as a reward for any growth within the business. Other than staff costs any associated operational costs related to the business will be paid for by Inglenook Inns & Taverns with the exception of council tax and a TV licence for the private accommodation.
- Must have leadership and management experience
- Sales & Marketing – maximise every opportunity
- Knowledge of EPOS - Managing stock and controlling GP’s
- Cellar Management - Cask Ale experience essential
- Customer Relations - Recruiting, training a team of staff
- Standards – 1st class internal & external standards
- Social Media Experience – joint managed Facebook page
- Promotions – Update relevant POS, football fixtures and price promotions etc
We will work with you to grow this business which will benefit both the company and yourself, the more you take the more you receive as a fee. Inglenook Inns & Taverns subscribe to both Sky and BT Sports ensuring we have all the latest big sporting events. We will always listen to well-presented ideas to drive footfall into our pubs.
Personal Licence Required
Live in position
You can also apply by sending your CV to email@example.com